If you have forgotten your username or password
use the “lost your password” link here on the login page and an email will be sent to you that includes your username together with a link to reset your password.
- Passwords are case sensitive so be sure to type them in correctly.
- If you are using copy and paste to enter the password, try typing it instead. Copy and paste sometimes adds or omits letters and spaces which will cause the password not to work.
- It helps to be able to see your password when you enter it so you know that it’s correct. If your browser does not give you the option to view your password (usually a little eye icon near the password field) you can do a search for a “Show Saved Password” extension for your particular browser that will add this feature.
- Make sure to clear the form field of any autofill settings that your browser may automatically insert.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Disable any browser add-ons and extensions including ad blocking extensions.
- Ensure you have browser cookies enabled as they are required in order to login successfully.
- Try clearing the browser cache including cookies for this website which generally resolves all sorts of problems.
- Try using a different browser.
- Try using a different computer.
- If you see the error “User with this email address doesn’t exist” it means you don’t currently have an online account for that particular email address.
After purchase, you will be directed to a page on our website where you can download your files.
Alternatively you can log into your online store account to download them.
The download links for your files are also emailed directly to the email address associated with your paypal account, or the email address you use when paying by credit card. Download links sent by email are are available for 3 download attempts and then they will expire. If you need additional downloads please email us with details.
To ensure that the emails arrive in your inbox
please whitelist our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s recommended that you download the files as soon as possible and make a backup copy of the files and keep them in a safe place.
To download the files, click on the download link and the files will automatically download to your desktop. Alternatively you can right click on the download link and save to a specified location on your desktop.
Files are provided in pdf format for easy printing. In order to view and print you will need a pdf reader such as Adobe Reader.
Downloads that include large files or many files are sometimes zipped in order to compress them. To unzip the files you will need an unzip program such as these free unzip programs – iZip (mac) and 7zip (windows)
Replacement Download Links
If you used the guest checkout and your download links have expired, please create an online store account then email us with details and we will manually add your order/s to your online account. Once your order/s are added to your account you can log in at any time to download your files.
If you are having issues opening a pdf file:
- Your pdf reader software may be out-of-date. Make sure that your reader software is up-to-date.
- The file may not have completely downloaded or the download was interrupted which caused the file to become corrupted. Re-download the file and wait until it has fully downloaded before opening.
- Try using a different pdf reader. We recommend the free Adobe PDF Reader.
- Your problem may be specific to the type of computer or device you use. If the above tips fail to help, do a google search for your error message together with your computer operating system or device and you should be able to find a solution.
If you are having issues printing a pdf file
If your images are printing as black boxes, it’s not a problem with the pdf document, it’s a printing issue at your end.
Issues where images are printing as black boxes have been reported primarily by users of Mac, iPad and iPhone.
To resolve the problem, make sure you have the latest version of the free Adobe PDF Reader installed. Open the file in Adobe PDF Reader.
Choose File –> Open
Locate the file on your desktop and open it
Choose File –> Print
Click the Print button
Another option is to choose File > Print
Click on Advanced
Check the “Print as Image” box and click OK
Click the Print button
If you are having issues opening a zip file:
- The zip file may not have completely downloaded or the download was interrupted which caused the file to become corrupted.
Re-download the file and wait until it has fully downloaded before opening.
- It could be a browser issue.
Clear the cache on your browser or try using a different browser.
- Your computer or device software may be out-of-date.
Make sure that your operating system is up-to-date and that your zip software is also up-to-date.
It could be a problem with your zip software.
Try using a different zip utility. We use and recommend these free zip programs – izip for Mac and 7-zip for Windows. If you use a Windows system, 7-zip will solve a world of problems associated with your zip files and is highly recommended.
- On Windows systems if you are getting an “invalid” error message you can find various solutions here.
- If the above tips fail to help, do a google search for your error message together with your operating system and you should be able to find a solution.