The files are provided in pdf format for easy printing. You will need Adobe reader or similar pdf reader software to open and print the files:
Download Adobe Reader
The pages are designed to be printed on US letter size paper 8.5″ x 11″, however you can also print them on A4 size paper 210mm x 297mm (8.25″ x 11.75″). You can set your printer to borderless printing if your printer supports this option. Alternatively, make sure the Page Scaling option is set to “None” or “Actual Size” (or similar wording depending on your pdf program).
The printed color of the pages may differ slightly depending on the type of printer you use as well as the type of printer settings you choose.
For printing the pages, the best type of paper to print on is white copy paper 24lb or similar. For printing the cover and elements, the best type of paper to print on is a good quality white cardstock.
Additional Inspiration and Tutorials
Sign up for our mailing list and stay up-to-date with new product releases and special offers.
The mini junk journals include a Personal Licence.
– Print the files as many times as you wish for personal use in craft projects.
You May Not
– Sell or share the digital files or printed copies, as is or altered, individually or as a set.
– Claim the designs as your own.
– Print and sell as supplies for customers.
– Create your own digital files for sale using my designs.
– Include my designs on print on demand items for sale on sites like Zazzle, Spoonflower, Cafepress etc
Mini Junk Journal Assembly Instructions
Having problems viewing the video?
If you experience problems viewing the video, you can find some helpful information here.