All videos are streamed on a secure remote server which offers the best viewing experience, and a high speed internet connection is recommended when viewing the videos. If you are experiencing problems viewing the videos, try these solutions:
- If the video is stuttering and pausing, this is most likely caused by fluctuations in your internet connection so make sure that there is nothing interfering with your connection. A high speed internet connection is recommended. You could also try contacting your internet provider for additional solutions.
- If your computer shares an internet connection with other devices, it could also interfere with your internet connection.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Close any other tabs or windows you might have open in your browser.
- Disable any ad blockers or other browser extensions that could interfere with viewing videos.
- Try viewing the videos on a different browser.
- Sometimes your computer settings can be changed or modified to provide better viewing. A google search for your specific problem and computer setup may offer a solution.