Having problems accessing your printables club account?
We check our website every day ensure that it is safe to use and the login process is free from issues.
If you are experiencing problems with the login process or the website in general, the following troubleshooting tips should help you solve your problems. If they don’t help it means there is a problem associated with your computer or browser settings.
If the problem is associated with your computer or browser we are limited in how much help we can offer as we don’t have the technical expertise to troubleshoot individual problems associated with your computer, browser, or other personal internet services.
Digital files are best downloaded using a computer or a tablet. We don’t offer support for problems associated with cell phones.
Junk Journal Printables Club membership
If the information below doesn’t help and you continue to have problems accessing your account, please get in touch.
- Problems with your password or logging in
- Not receiving our emails?
- Need to set up an account?
- Not sure if you have an account?
- Can’t find the link to your printable clubs?
- Downloading Files
Problems with your password or logging in?
- If you have forgotten your username, use the use the password reset option to reset your password and your username will be included with the email that is sent to you.
- If you see the error “User with this email address doesn’t exist” it means you don’t currently have an online account. You can set one up here.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, use the password reset option and a new password will be sent to you. Use the password that is sent to you to login and you will then have the option to change the password once you are able to access your online account. Keep a record of your password somewhere safe so you can refer to it if needed.
- Passwords are case sensitive so be sure to type them in correctly.
- If you are using copy and paste to enter the password, try typing it instead. Copy and paste sometimes adds or omits letters and spaces which will cause the password not to work.
- It helps to be able to see your password when you enter it so you know that it’s correct. If your browser does not give you the option to view your password (usually a little eye icon near the password field) you can do a search for a “Show Saved Password” extension for your particular browser that will add this feature.
- Make sure to clear the form field of any autofill settings that your browser may automatically insert.
- Disable any ad blockers or other types of browser blocking extensions.
- If problems persist, try clearing the cache on your browser which generally resolves all sorts of problems, or try using a different browser or even a different computer.
Not receiving our emails or emails delayed?
To ensure that our emails arrive in your inbox, please add our email address to your contact list – support[at]creativeartnsoul.com
- Emails can sometimes ends up in your spam or junk folder so be sure to check those folders.
- Check your spam filters to ensure that our domain is not being blocked by a filter.
- Using a webmail provider such as AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail?
These email providers are known to throttle delivery which can sometimes result in emails taking about 24 hours to be delivered to a specific email account. These are the most common problem email providers but there are others. You will need to check with your email provider and ask them if they throttle emails to your account.
- Some email providers such as AOL have overly aggressive spam filters which may be blocking our email. You will need to check with your email provider and ask them if they are blocking our email.
- As an alternative to mail providers who continually block or throttle your mail, use a less aggressive and more reliable email service such as gmail.
Need to Set Up an Account?
Not sure if you have an account?
If you’re not sure whether you have set up an account or have other problems accessing your account, use the password reset option to check whether your email address is registered. If the system is unable to locate your email address you can register for an account using the links above.
Can’t find the link to your printable clubs?
After you log into your online account you will land on your account page which lists the links to your club memberships. Simply click the links to be taken through to the download pages.
To download the files, click the green “Download Now” button and the files will automatically download to your desktop. Alternatively you can right click your mouse and select “save the file” from the submenu.
The files are available for download in pdf format so you’ll need a pdf reader to open and print them. If you don’t already have a pdf reader, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All sales are final. There are no refunds offered once you purchase a premium membership. If you have any problems or concerns we are always happy to help so please email us and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible during business hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (AEST).