Click to enlarge
This file is in .zip format so you will need an unzip program to first open the file,
and a pdf reader to read and print the document.
You can find links to free unzip programs and pdf reader here
The download link will be emailed to you immediately after payment. Please check your inbox.
Make your own set of traveler’s notebook inserts with these 12 basic pages. Styles include lines, dots and grid, colors include black and soft gray, two sets with and without cutting lines. Plus two free basic covers in black and soft gray. Print over and over again whenever you need a new notebook. Finished inserts are size 4-1/4″ x 8″.
This listing is for a digital download and includes 1 file in zip format containing 15 pdf files, plus 1 help document in pdf format. You will need an unzip program to unzip the files, and a pdf reader such as Adobe Reader to view and print the files. The images are high resolution 300dpi size 11″ x 8-1/2″ which is US letter size, however you can also print these pages on A4 size paper. Full printing instructions included.
Your download Includes:
– 3 pages with black print – lines, grid, dots – with page cutting lines
– 3 pages with black print – lines, grid, dots – without page cutting lines
– 3 pages with soft gray print – lines, grid, dots – with page cutting lines
– 3 pages with soft gray print – lines, grid, dots – without page cutting lines
– 2 free bonus covers – one in black and one in soft gray
– a page of printing instructions and information with a link to a tutorial showing you how to make the inserts
DIY Traveler’s Notebook Cover
Additional Inspiration and Tutorials
All orders are sent to the email address associated with your payment account. If you have any problems with your order, please get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Returns & Refunds
These are downloadable files. Sorry, no returns or refunds are available.
Please read: Terms and Conditions
Free PDF Reader
Free Unzip Programs
Recommendations for iPad